If you are like me, you love to snack and are not that big on eating huge meals. But what can you eat that will not leave you feeling super guilty the rest of the day??
Here are a few things that I like to eat for snack and they are also healthy!
- Hummus and Veggies: I am obsessed with hummus and I could eat it every single say. Sometimes I do it every day. At 70 calories for 2 tbsp and delicious it is on my meal plan every single week. My favorite veggies to eat it with are carrots, celery, pepper spears and chopped broccoli.
- Plain Greek Yogurt and Fruit. I love to eat yogurt! I used to eat all the regular brands without thinking of all of the added sugars. I now love to have plain no-sugar added greek yogurt and add my own toppings. Blueberries, strawberries and honey are just a few of the toppings that I add to my yogurt.
- Peanut Butter and Apple Slices. There really is no explanation necessary for this one. I use all natural peanut butter like Justin’s Peanut Butter.
- Nuts. When I am starving and just wanting a little something to make my stomach stop growling, I go for a small handful of nuts. My favorite is roasted, lightly salted cashews! They are delicious!
- Smoothies or protein shakes. My blender is the most used appliance in my kitchen and this is due to my obsession with shakes. I have them for breakfast daily and I also find them to be a great post workout snack. Just be careful not to add too many yummy things to them and then kill your calorie count for the day.
I hope you enjoyed my list of 5 Guilt Free Snack Ideas. What is your favorite snack food?