The holidays were very busy. We did some baking this year and here is a cookie recipe that got lost in the shuffle. I have already posted the Red Velvet White Chocolate Chips and Brown Sugar Cookies. This is a recipe Jon came up with when we came across some instant pudding packages in our cupboard. These cookies ended up being his favorite that we made over the holidays. I know Christmas is over but you can eat these anytime of year!
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pkg chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 pkg white chocolate chips
- Combine butter, the sugars, vanilla and the pudding mix in large bowl.
- Beat until it is smooth and creamy. Beat in the eggs.
- Gradually add flour and baking soda.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool and Enjoy!