I have been meaning to learn how to bake for a while now and never actually get around to it. With it being the holidays I wanted to learn how to make some awesome Christmas Cookies. I wanted to start out with something easy and yummy. Jon gave me the perfect opportunity when he told me that they were going to have a baking contest at work and he needed 3 dozen cookies. We decided it would be lots of fun to bake together! I found a recipe for red velvet cookies and we decided to add white chocolate chips to them to make the cookie more holiday themed. They turned out delicious. If you feel like baking this week, I suggest giving this recipe a try!
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 bag of white chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, 2 eggs and vegetable oil using a hand blender or a wire whisk.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Form tsp size balls and place on a lightly greases cookie sheet or baking pan about 1 inch apart. Slightly pat down each ball.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes. Let cool and Enjoy!