I know what you are thinking tofu and chocolate. This is recipe is amazing, I made this for Jon for Valentine’s Day. He loved it but I think I loved it more! Make this for your loved one or just for yourself!
- 3/4 of dark chocolate chips
- 12oz silken tofu at room temp and drained
- 1/2 cup warmed skim milk or soy, rice, almond milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave. Melt slowly.
- Stir chocolate until it is uniformly smooth.
- In a food processor, combine tofu, melted chocolate, warmed milk of your choice and vanilla.
- Process mixture until it is smooth. I found it to be quite liquidy but do not worry it will set in the fridge. Pour into glass bowls and place in fridge. I let it set for at least 3 hours. ENJOY!