Let’s talk about the basic items you should have on hand in your pantry. These are the items that I always make sure I am stocked up on at my trips to Whole Foods. Here is my list:
- Olive Oil, Safflower Oil, Sesame Seed Oil
- Brown Rice, Wehani Rice
- Lentils (green and red)
- Whole Wheat Flour, Spelt Flour
- Agave Nectar, Organic Honey
- Cannellini Beans, Kidney Beans, Garbanzo Beans
- Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds
- Tomato Paste
- Spices! Every spice that you normally use to cook and then some!
- Kamut Pasta, Spelt Pasta
- Stevia, Brown Sugar, Turbinado Sugar
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
This are my must haves when I am cooking. What are yours? Did I forget anything?