- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup cannellini beans
- handful of flat leaf parsley
- 4 cod fillets
- 1 lemon
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic, chili flakes, tomatoes and wine.
- Simmer until the tomatoes are soft. Approximately 10 minutes.
- Drain the beans and add them to the pan. Also add the parsley and cook for another 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the fish on top of the mixture and season with salt. Cover with lid and cook on low until the fish is cooked through. Approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Serve in bowls with lemon wedges on the side. Enjoy!