I was looking for a pork chop marinade. We normally do not marinate our pork chops just season then cook. This week I decided to do it differently, after reading a few recipes I threw some things together. It turned out delicious and good for you too! Here is the recipe:
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp agave or honey
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- sat & pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add pork chops and make sure they are fully covered with the marinade
- Put in the fridge for a few hours. I left mine for about 5 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350. Put olive oil or cooking spray in a pan. You want to sear the pork chops for a few minutes on each side.
- Place pork chops in the preheated oven. Cook until pork is opaque throughout and firm to the touch. About 6-7 minutes per side.
- Remove from oven and serve. I served ours with a variety of roasted vegetables.